Senior Accountant - Well Known Real Estate Firm!
- Chicago, IL
A Fortune 500 Real Estate company headquartered in downtown Chicago is looking to hire Senior Accountants to one of their growing portfolios.
The company is known for its far-reaching global presence, spanning 250+ offices in 75+ countries managing well over 4 billion square feet of property. They are publicly held and doing over $7B in annual revenue globally.
- Prepare general ledger entries as needed to ensure completeness and accuracy of the financial results in accordance with GAAP
- Ensure financial close and reporting deadlines are met
- Identify and implement process improvements, consistently reinventing processes to keep pace with growth to ensure scalability
- Guide non-financial functional areas through accounting rationale and impact on reporting and control
- Analyze actual results and investigate inconsistencies and errors
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3-7 years of experience; public accounting experience and SEC reporting experience preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or progress towards attainment is preferred
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and creativity in finding efficiencies
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications with strong experience in Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized
- Demonstrated capability to work across functions/organization
Friday, January 28, 2022