- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is thrilled to be helping one of our favorite downtown clients hire a Staff Accountant that will be tasked with supporting multiple accounting functions throughout their professional services firm.
This client boasts a beautiful office a short walk from Millennium Park, they promise 35 hour work weeks to their accounting team, and their benefits include both a 401k and pension… and the people there are the friendliest in the industry! This is a team that loves the work they do and they have fun doing it!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete billing maintenance requests including time and cost transfers, bill reversals, write offs and client matter maintenance updates.
- Manage personal accounts by processing payments made to internal accounts and responding to inquiries regarding statements; maintain awareness of account balances, work with employees to clear outstanding balances and escalate delinquent accounts to management.
- Assist with the application of client payments by entering receivables into the Elite billing system on the day of deposit.
- Complete data integrity projects as needed which include clean-up and maintenance of data in the Elite billing system.
- Monitor the Firm’s audit inquiry requests and generate audit reports
- Other responsibilities include assisting the Client Accounting supervisor and manager, as needed and performing other related duties, as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s level degree
- Data entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To get more information about this client and role, please apply!
Friday, July 2, 2021