Internal Audit Manager-Named One of Forbes Best Employers!
- Lake Bluff, IL
This Fortune 500 company is seeking an experienced, influential, and motivated Internal Audit Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the internal audit function, including developing and implementing audit plans, managing the audit team, and reporting findings to senior management.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive audit plan, including risk assessments and audit schedules
- Manage and supervise the internal audit team, providing guidance and support as needed
- Conduct audits of internal controls, financial statements, and other operational areas to identify areas of risk and non-compliance
- Prepare audit reports detailing findings and recommendations, and present these reports to senior management
- Collaborate with other departments to implement recommended changes and improvements
- Stay up-to-date on relevant laws, regulations, and industry best practices to ensure compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, information systems, general business or acceptable equivalent
- 5+ years of audit, finance, accounting experience or equivalent
This company is one of the top 300 largest companies in the world. They have over 15,000 team members in 100 locations. They have great retention, work-life balance, and are mostly remote! They have a focus on their people, their customers, and building trust with everyone they interact with. If you are ready to make a difference and be a part of something big, apply today!
Friday, April 7, 2023