Audit Manager - Risk - Downtown Banking Organization!
- Chicago, IL
An International commercial banking organization headquartered in downtown Chicago is looking to hire an Audit Manager - Risk to their growing team!
This person will work under the direction of the Senior Manager – Risk Portfolio and will conduct audits and other assurance activities in risk management areas such as Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk, Model Risk and Capital Stress Testing. The position is responsible to manage the timely execution of audits and other activities and review work of other team members to provide coaching and mentoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), or Certified Risk Professional (CRP) is required.
- Experience working in an Internal Audit department at a large US bank focusing on audits of the risk program (ERM, ORM, Model Risk, Capital Stress Testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of US banking regulations, including Regulation YY
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to travel (10%)
Things to get excited about:
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Great work life balance with minimal overtime
- Summer Hours and work from home flexibility post-Covid
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High exposure to leadership and across the business
Tuesday, June 22, 2021