Internal Controls Senior
- Downers Grove, IL
Buckingham Search has been secured to hire for a manufacturer that is now #2 globally in their space. Having recently been acquired, their international footprint has expanded exponentially which has led to exciting opportunities across the Audit team and beyond!
They are in search of an Internal Audit & Internal Controls Senior, who is responsible for performing internal control testing, financial, information technology, and operational audits. This person will support department managers with project planning, supervision, and reporting.
- Execute Internal Audit project life cycle methodology, and assist manager with oversight, in accordance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and department policies:
- Assist with developing audit program-based project-level risk assessment.
- Perform assigned audit program work steps (i.e. map process flow, document key controls, identify control gaps and/or process inefficiencies) and review work completed by staff.
- Confirm audit results are properly supported and adhere to internal quality program requirements.
- Draft audit issues in the field and present to process owners.
- Contribute to on-going process improvement opportunities within the IA/Internal Controls Department
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of consulting, audit, accounting or finance
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA) or advanced degree a plus
- Experience performing: Risk assessments, internal control design, data analytics or advanced methodology on audit projects and/or manufacturing operational audits (inventory management, production quality)
- Ability to balance multiple projects and work cross-functionally with varying team members
- Ability to think and work analytically
Thursday, December 23, 2021