Lead Auditor - International company!
- Chicago, IL
A leading manufacturing company is hunting for a Lead Internal Auditor for their fantastic team!
- The Lead plans, manages, and executes financial and operational audits, SOX projects, fraud reviews, and special projects: 75%
- Provides leadership, training, and professional development to create a high performing team: 25%
- Choose to stay in audit or rotate into the business after 18 to 24 months
- They are looking for creative critical thinking individuals that want to create audit processes from start to finish
- Plan the objectives and scope of complex audit assignments, execute fieldwork, and conduct opening and closing meetings with department heads and Senior Management.
- Perform primary review of planning, fieldwork, and reporting deliverables executed by Audit Seniors.
- Partner with Management to effectively communicate and resolve issues identified through audits and SOX program.
- Conduct investigations, including planning, fieldwork, and reporting as required by Management.
- Work on special projects and management requests.
- Assist where and as needed in the execution of the SOX program, including walkthroughs, control testing, identify remediation procedures, and conduct risk assessments.
- Oversee Audit Senior’s development of audit programs related to strategic, financial, operational, and compliance risks.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting from fully accredited four-year institution is required; Master’s degree preferred
- CIA and/or CPA highly preferred
- 5+ years audit experience required (preferably with the Big 4 or national/regional CPA firm and/or similar experience in corporate Internal Audit)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including international
Monday, March 29, 2021