- Chicago, IL
Buckinghamsearch is partnered with a PE-backed professional services firm looking to grow their internal talent team in Chicago. They have almost doubled their HR team over the past couple of years and are searching for a professional, hard-working recruiter to join. They support their clients with recruitment efforts and are looking for someone with 3-6 years of full-cycle recruitment experience to run his/her desk and support their client's needs.
They are ideally looking for agency recruiters looking to transition to an internal role.
Why you should work here:
- Expect to have a direct impact on our mission, challenge the status quo, gain broad exposure to the industry, operate alongside the world’s brightest, increase your career trajectory, and have time for what fulfills you.
- Their partnerships value over 6.5 billion dollars.
- Competitive compensation packages plus annual bonuses (target bonus is 10%)
- Located in a beautiful office in Willis Tower
- Own full life cycle recruiting processes to include sourcing, screening, evaluating, salary recommendations, offer extension and offer letter generation
- Understand portfolio company and Revantage business strategy; translate business strategy into an actionable talent strategy to effectively meet hiring needs
- Deliver best-in-class relationship management with hiring managers, candidates, all internal stakeholders and vendors
- Maintain functional and industry expertise and utilize data to develop customized talent strategies for the hiring manager
- Ensure regular and timely communication with hiring managers and candidates on recruitment status
- Direct coordinator(s) to schedule interviews, initiate background check and onboarding
- Oversee retained and contingent search firms and temporary sourcing recruiters
- Maintain accurate and current requisition information in applicant tracking system
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on talent attraction strategy and selection decision
- Collaborate with People & Culture Business Partners to align recruitment strategy with people initiatives
- Ensure adherence with all federal, state and local regulations governing recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-6 of full life cycle recruitment in agency, professional services or corporate environment
- Experience successfully recruiting passive talent in a manner that builds company brand and expands network
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with MS Office suite
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Experience with iCIMS
- High volume staffing agency experience
They are located in a beautiful office in the loop and are offering a very competitive compensation package.
Please apply below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021