Senior HRIS Analyst
- Chicago, IL, United States
As the Senior HRIS Analyst Compensation, your responsibilities will be to support the design, development, testing, implementation, and ongoing administration and ensure that HCM design supports benefit enrollment processes. This role will partner with the Human Resources team to enable system processes while evaluating the effectiveness of HRIS. In addition, this position works with the Finance team to ensure the HCM configuration successfully supports payroll processing.
- Serve as a system administrator who is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of HCM business processes, workflow, and reporting.
- Serves as HRIS compensation subject matter expert to help assess business issues and provide knowledge on system configuration.
- Responsible for reviewing, testing, and implementing system upgrades.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs and analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Work directly with internal customers to help troubleshoot issues.
- Be the point of contact for HRIS Compensation technical assistance.
- Lead Training for new system users and create appropriate documentation to support training.
- Take ownership of HRIS Compensation processes and manages the interface between HR systems and third-party systems/solutions
Supports the continued development of HRIS methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Serves as HRIS Compensation point of contact for upgrades, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
Thursday, December 22, 2022