Senior Divisional Accountant - Growing Manufacturing Company!
- Buffalo Grove, IL
An international, diversified manufacturing company in the Chicago area is looking to add a new Senior Divisional Accountant to the team!
The company acts as the holding company for a number of different industrial product brands and product lines. This role will be a hybrid of accounting, finance, and operational analysis work essentially acting as the Business Unit Controller for one of their many holding companies.
The role will report directly to the Group Controller, with a dotted line to the Division General Manager, and will have great exposure throughout the organization!
- Responsible for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all accounting results and management reports and ensures compliance with all policies, procedures and internal controls
- Monthly closing activities
- Perform financial analyst duties including analyzing and evaluating data needed in planning, budgeting and cost control
- Develop and report division level KPI’s
- Assist in the development of standard costs and analysis of variances
- Operational analysis of manufacturing facilities
- Maintain customer pricing and analyze profit margins
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Assist in the coordination of external audits
- Performs other duties as assigned
- B.S. Accounting
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of increasingly responsible accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- SAP experience a plus
- Adaptive Insights experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Possess excellent computer skills with an emphasis in Excel
- Analytical, self-motivated, able to work alone or within a team in a fast pace environment
- Requires ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Friday, September 25, 2020