Senior Financial Auditor - Biopharma
- North Chicago, IL, United States
We are currently representing a world-renowned biopharmaceutical company that combines advanced science, expertise, and passion to address today's health issues and make a remarkable impact on people's lives. With over 28,000 employees and medicines available in more than 170 countries, our client is uniting the best of pharma and biotech to innovate solutions that truly make a difference.
- Plan and execute financial audits throughout the client's international and domestic organizations
- Coordinate execution of financial audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness
- Collaborate with internal/external audit teams as appropriate
- Prepare and present financial audit findings to business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes
- Participate in the financial risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems
- 3-6 years' experience in public accounting - Big 4 or next tier (e.g. Grant Thornton, RMS, BDO)
- Previous experience as a Senior Auditor (at least one, preferably two busy seasons)
- Bachelor's Degree in finance and/or accounting
- 20-40% travel to the client's international and domestic locations required
- CPA highly preferred or progress toward attaining CPA
- Other certifications/degrees a plus: CIA, CFE, MBA
- Language skills a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + 8% bonus
- 401(k) with match: Employee contributes 2% and company contributes 6%
- Additional company contributions to 401(k) based on years of service
- 8-week paternity leave and robust maternity leave
- Travel mainly to Europe, California, and NYC, with shorter international audits (7-10 days on-site)
- Weekend stipend for international audits to explore and enjoy travel
If you are a skilled financial auditor with a passion for making a difference in the biopharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply for this Senior Financial Auditor role with our client.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through this job posting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, April 3, 2023