Leadership Development Program Manager (High Visibility)
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is supporting a global, multibillion-dollar manufacturing powerhouse in its quest to identify a leader for a crucial teammate on the Leadership Development team. This role is a key influencer of the company's short and long-term success.
Reporting to the VP of Talent and Leadership Development, the Leadership Development Program Manager will serve as a key member of the HR leadership team. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for designing, developing, and executing global leadership development programs and solutions that enable people leaders to develop their leadership capabilities that drive associate engagement and alignment to the Mission/ Vision/Values and DEI strategy.
This role will also be responsible for partnering and consulting with our Segment and Regional HR and Business leaders to identify and implement leadership development solutions that increase the effectiveness of their leadership capabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on leadership development leader who has deep subject matter expertise and a desire to build a leadership development framework that delivers measurable value.
- Serve as the curriculum architect for a wide range of management and leadership development programs to promote leadership capabilities aligned with Regal Values and behavioral expectations.
- Guide subject matter experts on the design and delivery of specific training content.
- Evaluate, identify and partner with vendors as needed to procure/customize content.
- Create and drive reinforcement materials, tools, and/or follow up sessions to support adoption of training concepts.
- Serve as primary functional manager of learning management system to ensure engaging material, user friendly navigation and accurate tracking and connectivity to HR data system. Support departmental learning managers on advanced usage/issues with the LMS.
- Create user tools to encourage regular use of resources available in LMS.
- Design and facilitate leadership development and OD-related training materials as needed.
- Partner with HR organization to conduct needs analyses to drive long-term training plans.
- Guide associates, managers, and/or HR business partners to learning solutions to align with development goals
- Monitor, analyze, and report on program key results to support program objectives and ensure initiatives are driving program growth and performance.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Instructional Design, Performance Technology, Adult Education or related field.
- Software knowledge of training design software, such as Articulate.
- 6+ years experience designing, developing and executing leadership and talent development programs. This includes program metrics and reporting.
- Experience researching, evaluating, and recommending best practices in the execution and delivery of talent development programs and managing the implementation of the programs and their effectiveness.
Tuesday, February 1, 2022