Fixed Assets Staff Accountant
- Deerfield, IL
A fast growing Chicago area Pharmaceutical company that has grown from a startup with a handful of employees into a multinational, multibillion-dollar company with 1200+ employees is looking to hire at the Staff Accountant level.
This is an exciting opportunity to partner with internal and external stakeholders on US fixed assets portfolio management, the month-end close process around fixed assets, and monitoring/reviewing ongoing capital projects!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of prior accounting experience, fixed assets experience is highly preferred.
- CPA and public accounting experience are strongly desired.
- Experience with SAP ERP financial system is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, advanced knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021