Senior Internal Auditor-Fortune 200 Global Manufacturer
- Chicago, IL
We are partnering with a Fortune 200 global manufacturer of industrial components. They have a rich history of continuous innovation and this company is a leader in every market it serves!
Operating under the umbrella of a well-established brand, this client spans 61 facilities across 10 countries and 6 continents. Join a global team that meets the growing needs of a dynamic market and embraces diversity.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will join the corporate headquarters in downtown Chicago, IL. They are seeking individuals with a passion for accounting, finance, and operations, and the potential to become future leaders in senior-level positions within the organization. This role offers exposure to various aspects of the company and the opportunity to collaborate with employees at all levels.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Engineering, or Operations is required.
- 2-5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance, Audit (internal or external), Risk Management, Engineering, or Manufacturing (Procurement, Supply Chain, Materials Management, etc.).
- CPA certification, MS in Accounting, or MBA is a plus.
- Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley/internal controls is preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to identify audit and compliance issues.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship-building skills with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%, including international travel.
Other exciting perks worth mentioning:
- Career Growth: This audit rotational program gives a clear path out of audit in as little as 12 months, and opens doors for internal advancement within the organization. The audit team members have the chance to transition into other areas of the company, broadening their skills and expanding their career prospects
- Employee-Centric Culture: Our client is a privately held, 100% employee-owned company that values professional satisfaction. Join a team that fosters creativity, encourages innovation, and provides opportunities for growth and success.
- If you're ready to embark on an exciting journey with a global manufacturer and contribute to their ongoing success, apply now and take your career to new heights. Please note that the name of the company will be disclosed upon further communication.
- Engaging Leadership: The team is led by a spunky, upbeat, and respected hiring manager who has been with the company for 12 years. Benefit from their extensive network and the positive, down-to-earth work environment they foster.
Send your resume to email@example.com or apply directly here!
Friday, May 19, 2023