Manager of People and Culture
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is thrilled to be working with a great multi-family housing real estate management to fill a Manager of People and Culture position. This organization puts its people first and emphasizes the importance of being committed to creating places to work, live, and grow. The role as a Manager of People and Culture will be responsible for the execution of people operations activities by supporting team members nationwide. This would include responsibilities over tasks such as data management, employee services/HR inquiry center, and onboarding. Most importantly, this role will promote the organization’s culture and values. If you are a solution-oriented person that is excited about working with others throughout multiple teams this role might be the right fit for you!
What you will do:
- Partner with operation service providers to ensure the quality of service meets established standards and overall customer service expectations.
- Responsible for new team member orientation and initial on-boarding activities and employee onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Point of contact for compliance and HR audit data.
- Responsible for tracking monthly and quarterly reports and tracking results for new hire follow-up, turnover, recruiting, headcount, and compliance reporting.
- Assist with designing employee perks, health and wellbeing strategies and supporting the operational aspects of program management and execution.
- Achieve the highest quality work by using data to measure and evaluate ways to improve recruiting operations
- Responsible for assisting with consistent and accurate job descriptions and postings.
- Analyzes trend to develop solutions and ways to create impact in the organization
- Promotes diversity & inclusion, collaboration, fairness, and innovation
What you should have:
- 5-7 years or more experience in Human Resources
- 2 years’ experience in a management role
- HR Certification
- Experience with Predictive Index
Monday, April 18, 2022