Compliance Audit Senior - Life Sciences!
- Lake Forest, IL
A leading life sciences company is hiring a Compliance Audit Senior due to internal promotions!
Benefits to be excited about!
- Salary + Bonus
- 401 with match, pension plan and other long-term incentives
- Paternity and phenomenal Maternity leave
- Travel to beautiful places internationally, including a weekend stipend when on international audits to travel and have fun
- When off audits, work from home on Fridays
- Identify key risks and plan audits to address those risks.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in sales & marketing practices against Corporate Policies, local procedures, industry standards, and laws/regulations.
- Analyze data and document findings and recommendations in audit reports.
- Present audit findings to management.
- Identify, create, and implement best practice audit techniques and processes to drive departmental innovation and continuous improvement.
- Assist is investigations as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required.
- Graduate degrees or CPA preferred.
- 2+ years of related work experience. Part of the experience would have been obtained from employment with a major public accounting/consultant firm or law firm specializing in consulting or audit-related engagements related to healthcare compliance, healthcare institution revenue cycles, government reimbursement mechanisms, and/or pharmaceutical or hospital products sales; marketing programs.
- Broad experience with the general healthcare industry including Medicare/Medicaid, and/or, other sales; marketing compliance matters.
- Experience with FCPA
- Travel up to 50 % of the time
Monday, January 11, 2021