Senior Auditor - Highly acquisitive financial firm!
- Chicago, IL
A highly acquisitive finance powerhouse is hiring a Senior Auditor to their dynamic corporate audit team!
This is a fantastic role for a strong performer who is looking to utilize their Audit experience to contribute to significant transformational change. This Senior Auditor will not only be a part of financial, operational, and compliance audits but will also be involved in implementing digital technologies and integrating data analytics while having excellent exposure to senior leadership.
Perks to get excited about:
- Qualify for your choice of health and dental plans within your first month.
- Save for your future with 401(k) match, Health Spending Accounts, and various retirement plans.
- Tuition Assistance Program, paid certifications, and continuing education programs.
- Contribute to your community through volunteer programs.
- Balance your life with generous paid time off and business casual dress.
- Protect what you love with discounts on insurance products.
- Get additional employee discounts for shopping, dining, and travel.
- Excellent track record of developing employees and providing them with cross-functional, long-term career opportunities!
- Participate on teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives.
- Document understanding of business processes in process narratives and/or flowcharts.
- Identify risks and controls within processes and provide a risk assessment.
- Develop audit procedures and perform audit testing to evaluate control design and operational effectiveness.
- Identify, validate and present complex audit issues to senior leadership and develop effective working relationships with all levels of company management.
- Prepare insightful audit reports and follow up on action plans to determine adequacy of corrective actions.
- Maintain technical competence by pursuing ongoing training, seeking development opportunities and applying new knowledge to daily work assignments.
- Monitoring changes in the regulatory environment, industry trends and actively participating in professional organizations (e.g., IIA, AICPA).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of audit experience required.
- Experience in the financial and/or insurance industry highly preferred.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, CFA, CISA highly desired.
- Able to domestically travel up to 30%
- Experience conducting financial and operational audits and leveraging data analysis software (IDEA, Tableau, ACL, etc.)
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve accounting, operational, technology risks and issues.
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Ability to influence others and work with all levels of management and staff.
- Strategic, progressive thinker with a keen eye for improving and transforming processes.
- Ability to challenge status quo, bringing innovative solutions and champion change.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, written and oral presentation skills, and ability to work in an evolving environment.
Tuesday, March 30, 2021