Internal Audit Manager - Chicago Top Workplace!
- Naperville, IL
One of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune and the largest healthcare provider in Illinois is adding an Internal Audit Manager to their team! They are making waves in their space with some cutting-edge treatments and offer great benefits to support physical, mental, and emotional health.
This role will support the company's overall risk and compliance objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification required.
- 6+ years of experience, public accounting preferred. Healthcare auditing or accounting experience is a plus.
- Team Lead/Supervisor experience; Strong managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of the COSO Internal Control Framework and International Professional Standards of Internal Auditing
- PC software proficiency (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet creation and manipulation, researching)
- Strong oral and written communication and technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal professionally with sensitive and confidential medical information
Tuesday, April 13, 2021