Senior Financial Systems Analyst
- Deerfield, IL
The Senior Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for maintaining and operating the financial systems maintained by the Company. The role will participate in the month-to-month operation of S/4 HANA and other systems owned by Finance, including assisting in the evaluation of new functionality that will improve Financial Systems processes. Additionally, this role will manage the master data and data governance associated with maintaining the Company’s financial systems. An individual in this role works cross functionally with the IT Group to maximize the utilization of the Company’s current Financial Systems and participate in the testing of new modules or new Financial Systems.
- Support the month-end close process in Accounting through the opening and closing of FI and MM ledgers, running the revaluation and translation processes within S/4 HANA, foreign exchange rate maintenance, and assisting in the running of reports and transactions as needed by the Company.
- Support the operation and maintenance of other financial systems, including but not limited to BPC, Trinech Cadency, Avantis, Blueworks, and SharePoint.
- Assist with the testing and development of additional functionality within S/4 HANA, including the implementation of additional modules of S/4 HANA.
- Maintain general ledger master data, including maintaining current approval functionality and implementing master data to support the Company’s initiatives around clean energy.
- Perform data quality analysis on data in the Company’s Financial Systems and support data governance initiatives.
- Perform other accounting and IT related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering is required
- 5+ years of diversified experience with accounting systems, data governance and internal controls
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Finance module required
- Experience with Group Reporting, BPC and Trintech a plus
- Knowledge of accounting and the ability to apply business and financial concepts into a systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to make sound business decisions in complex and ambiguous business environments
Wednesday, November 22, 2023