Corporate Accounting Manager (SEC + Consolidations)
- Chicago, IL
A multi-national food & beverage company headquartered in Chicago is searching for a Corporate Accounting Manager! This is a name that everyone is familiar with and they are looking for ambitious professionals to be a part of their growing and collaborative team.
They are located in a premier Chicago building with all the amenities (including outdoor space) and working in a hybrid model. This company has the exciting feel of a startup with the backing (and great health benefits!) of a multinational company. This accounting group is led by a motivated, down-to-earth director who is well known for mentoring and desire to help develop and promote their staff.
In this role, you will support areas like consolidations, US GAAP, SEC reporting, special projects, and more. This is a highly visible position being the right-hand person to the Director.
- Undergraduate university degree: graduate degree (MS/MA/MBA) preferred, CPA required.
- 5-8 years of relevant professional experience, including oversight of a small team with a large corporate setting in a multinational environment
- Experience with CPG or global, matrixed manufacturing organization is a plus. Experience developing or growing a team is preferred.
- Hands on, collaborative, proactive, transparent, urgent and able to deal with ambiguity
- Overall demonstration of advisory capabilities, supported by a solid understanding of the business, external labor market, competitive landscape, and data analytics. Previous agency or search firm experience is also relevant and will be considered.
- Experience in financial and management reporting, consolidation, technical accounting, SEC reporting and systems deployment experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements including internal controls and reporting skills
Wednesday, November 23, 2022