Tax Accountant in Renewable Energy
- Chicago, IL
We are working with a global pioneer in sustainable energy solutions who are looking to add an International Focus Tax Accountant to their expanding tax team. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to take part in all aspects of taxation, including domestic and international reporting, in the burgeoning renewable energy industry.
- Handle communications between the tax team in Chicago and foreign country teams regarding tax matters.
- Assist managers and directors in international tax planning projects.
- Aid in maintaining tax depreciation ledgers and reconciliations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals and enhance processes.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0 - 2+ years of progressive tax experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field. (Master’s Degree in Taxation or CPA is a plus.)
- Interest and motivation in working in the renewable energy industry.
- Proficiency with software and system applications (Excel, Oracle, MS Word, OneSource, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in the energy, power, real estate, or infrastructure space.
- Experience in international tax.
Why You Should Apply:
- Benefits include eligibility for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
- Be part of a company that values diversity and believes inclusion drives innovation.
- Contribute to creating a cleaner energy future.
If this role aligns with your career goals and you'd like to be a part of a company making a real impact on the global energy landscape, don't hesitate to reach out to us for more information.
Wednesday, May 31, 2023