- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a multi-billion dollar manufacturer to find a Talent Specialist.
Reporting to the Director, Leadership Development, the Talent Management Specialist is responsible for supporting 2 rotational programs that are a cornerstone of building strong leadership capabilities. This role will partner across functions and business segments to onboard, develop, and track participants in the programs. These programs are:
1) Early in Career Development Program-a collection of function-specific programs for recent college graduates, and 2) General Management Development Program that seeks to enhance the company’s pipeline of associates prepared to assume P&L responsibilities for recent MBA graduates. The successful candidate will execute enterprise initiatives to attract, grow, and retain early in career associates into the talent pipelines.
- Build relationships with career service departments, professors, faculty, and student groups on campus
- Ensure recruiting efforts reach and attract a diverse audience
- Responsible for the design and coordination of recruitment activities. Attend and facilitate hiring events, coffee chats, virtual recruiting events and information sessions at target universities.
- Facilitate the sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluation and offer processes
- Support HR business partners and Talent Acquisition in execution of the enterprise-wide structure and framework umbrella over these rotational programs
- Coordinate talent management practices – onboarding, performance review, career rotations – across development programs
- Adapt standard talent management process to fit program goals
- Identify and implement program-wide additional training/ development activities for participants
- Track key metrics for programs (i.e., participant data, recruiting statistics, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field
- 2-3 years of experience in human resources, talent management or talent acquisition
- Ability to leverage social media platforms and other communication methods to generate candidate interest
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and programs by using excellent time & organizational skills under the pressure of deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Available for up to 50% travel to college campuses
Monday, August 29, 2022