Human Resources Manager
A High-growth technology manufacturer just South of Chicago is looking to hire for their dynamic HR team!
The company does two things really well: They make beautiful, innovative, eco-friendly lighting systems and they create a dynamic, fun work atmosphere.
The HR team is made up of 6 individuals that are very passionate about Customer Service! The employees are their first priority.
This role will be the face of customer service working closely with the manufacturing employees on anything and everything, nothing is too big or too small. The scope of the role will range from walking the floor daily, employee relations, recruitment, performance reviews, and being able to answer all questions for the employees. This is a true generalist role touching on every facet of HR.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, industrial relations, business administration or equivalent experience. Human Resources certification preferred
• Bilingual in Spanish (verbal only) strongly preferred
• At least 3 years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment to include administration of policies and programs related to employment law, employee health and safety, staffing, wage and salary compensation, and benefits
• 5-7 years of progressive HR experience
• Nonunion and union experience
• Multiple locations and/or large manufacturing site (>500 people)
• Experience with direct reports
• Self-starter; take charge, positive & proactive attitude
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Please apply if you're interested!