Internal Audit Manager - 40 hour work week!
- Oak Brook, IL
Buckingham Search is supporting one of the healthcare Kings in the Chicago market who is not only acquiring companies left and right, but they are also hiring and promoting their team left and right. The current Internal Audit Manager opening became available due to the former Audit Manager accepting a role internally within the Finance department.
Things to get excited about:
- Rapidly growing and stable industry
- Top-performing company in its industry that is involved with heavy acquisitions
- Challenging and exciting work involved
- Leadership that is empowering and inspiring
- Strong compensation, perks, and benefits
The Financial Audit Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of the Financial / Operational and Information Technology Internal Auditors and ensuring the Audit Program approved by the Audit Committee of the BOD is managed and completed timely. Additionally, this individual will complete audit assignments in the Audit Program, and assist the Vice President, Internal Audit with the performance of special projects that may include investigations performed under attorney client privilege, due diligence reviews performed in connection with the acquisition of hospitals or other entities, and other assignments that require independent and critical thinking.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification
- 6 years public accounting experience, or 7 years Internal Auditing and/or Accounting experience
- Team Lead/Supervisor experience
- Proficient knowledge of the COSO Internal Control Framework and International Professional Standards of Internal Auditing
- Healthcare auditing or accounting experience
- PC software proficiency (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheet creation and manipulation, researching).
- Strong oral and written communication and technical skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal professionally with sensitive and confidential medical information
- Ability to communicate audit results and deficiencies and make recommendations to management in a constructive manner
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
$110,000 - $135,000