- Northbrook, IL
Buckingham Search is working with a leading global distribution company that is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. In this role, you will be viewed as a “Business Partner” and will spend your time working on value add projects rather than SOX and compliance work!
Things to get excited about
- Live downtown? No problem, their world-class office is just a 45-minute train ride from the loop that takes you right to their office!
- No SOX work!
- Fortune 500 organization with a ton of growth opportunities throughout the organization.
- International travel – South America, Europe, and domestically.
- Very involved with Habitat for Humanity and many other charitable organizations.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Casual dress code.
The challenging and rewarding work involved:
In this role, you will lead or support internal audits globally. You will identify and assess internal and external risks to business objectives, serve as team lead or member on field engagements, and partner and consult with management. The team demonstrates dedication to our role through collaboration and information sharing, thinking and problem-solving in new and complex ways, and challenging status quo around company risk and control.
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT or other relevant combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of relevant internal audit experience
- Broad understanding of business functions and processes and a genuine interest in learning fundamental business drivers
- Working knowledge of internal control structure (e.g., COSO, COBIT) and audit standards (e.g. IIA, ISACA)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical ability and established problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines while ensuring quality
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at working on teams or independently
- Demonstrated integrity and work ethic
- Ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time
Apply below to learn more!
Monday, August 19, 2019
65,000 - 87,000