Internal Audit Manager - Fortune 500!
- Lake Forest, IL
A Fortune 500 life sciences company is hiring a Manager for its industry-leading Financial Audit team!
Benefits to be excited about!
- Salary + Bonus
- 401 with match and pension plan
- Paternity and phenomenal Maternity leave
- Travel to beautiful places internationally, including a weekend stipend when on international audits to travel and have fun
- When off audits, work from home on Fridays
Key Responsibilities Include:
- In collaboration with the rest of the Internal Audit management team, assist the Directors in the development and execution of a comprehensive risk-based global internal audit program through proactive involvement and research of industry and profession best practices.
- Directly manage and perform multiple Financial internal audits simultaneously with the objective of assessing the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, efficiency of operations, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Provide management with valuable recommendations and insights to strengthen the control environment.
- Manage internal projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and independence in the execution of duties.
- Coach and mentor audit staff.
- Proactively liaise with various business and corporate functions management providing counsel and input on risk and control issues facing their functions.
- Manage and perform key departmental process improvement initiatives including internal quality assurance; assist with audit issue trend analysis and reporting.
- Manage and perform special projects including providing controls consulting expertise to the business.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly Leadership presentations, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
- MS or MBA a plus.
- 6+ years of audit/accounting experience required.
- Public accounting experience a plus
- Previous managerial experience preferred.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020