Senior Auditor, Financial
- North Chicago, IL
The Senior Financial Auditor is responsible for conducting financial audits of critical processes throughout the company’s international and domestic organizations and formulating recommendations for improvement in operating performance and controls. Auditors will spend approximately 24 months on the Corporate Audit staff in a career development rotational program before moving on to other challenging opportunities within the company.
- Plan and execute financial audits throughout the company’s international and domestic organizations.
- Coordinate execution of financial audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness.
- Coordinate efforts with internal / external audit as appropriate.
- Prepare and present financial audit findings to business stakeholders.
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes.
- Participate in the financial risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems.
- 3-6 years’ experience of public accounting
- Previous experience as a Senior Auditor (at least one, preferably two busy seasons)
- Bachelors Degree in finance and/or accounting
- 20-40% travel to the company’s International and Domestic locations required
- CPA highly preferred or progress toward attaining CPA
- Other certifications/degrees a plus: CIA, CPA, CFE, MBA
- Language skills a plus
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the time
Thursday, March 9, 2023