Director of Audit - F500 Life Sciences
- Deerfield, IL
An esteemed global Life Sciences company is in search of an Audit Director to lead their internal audit function. This person will be a business partner across the organization and will report to the VP of Audit, who has big plans for this team! They are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual who will make a positive impact on the audit team and help the organization grow.
- Planning, scheduling, and staffing individual audits in alignment with leadership
- Review and assess the soundness, adequacy and application of compliance controls and the integrity of accounting records.
- Develop and direct execution of audit procedures to assess compliance, including special emphasis on compliance with certain business-related and governmental regulations.
- Work with Partners and Managers of external audit firms to plan, coordinate and define the scope of the financial audits to be undertaken.
- Continually recruit, train, develop high potential finance and accounting professionals.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field required, a graduate degree is desirable.
- CPA highly preferred.
- 10+ years of related work experience. Previous Public Accounting or Pharmaceutical experience is a plus. Management experience is required.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to foreign business practices and diverse cultures, including extensive first-hand experience interacting with management styles and methods in multiple countries.
- Strong familiarity with financial and operational auditing procedures.
Tuesday, June 22, 2021