Senior IT Auditor - Biopharma
- North Chicago, IL
Our client, a prestigious biopharmaceutical company, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. With 28,000+ employees and medicines in over 170 countries, this company is dedicated to discovering and delivering innovative medicines that address serious health issues today and the medical challenges of tomorrow.
The Senior IT Auditor will be responsible for planning and executing IT audits across the client's international and domestic organizations, as well as coordinating efforts with internal and external audit teams.
- Plan and develop audit programs to align with key organizational risks
- Lead and execute IT audits execution throughout the client's international and domestic organizations while interacting with local audit management as necessary
- Coordinate execution of IT audit plans to optimize audit speed and effectiveness
- Coordinate efforts with internal/external audit as appropriate
- Prepare and present IT audit findings to business stakeholders
- Identify and communicate risk & control themes
- Participate in the IT risk assessment and development of the audit plan for assigned entities and critical systems
- Bachelor's degree and minimum four to six years of work experience obtained with a top-tier consulting or public accounting firm required
- Experience in at least one of the following three areas required: Execution of Information Systems audits, including Data Privacy, Data Security, or Network Security; Implementation of large-scale ERP packages, such as SAP, Oracle, and other similar systems; Technical experience with SAP (i.e. Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, FI/CO, etc.) and/or various other financial and business-critical applications preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- 25-40% travel to the client's international and domestic locations required
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary + 8% bonus
- 401(k) with match: Employee contributes 2% and company contributes 6%
- Additional company contributions to 401(k) based on years of service
- 8-week paternity leave and robust maternity leave
- Travel mainly to Europe, California, and NYC, with shorter international audits (7-10 days on-site)
- Weekend stipend for international audits to explore and enjoy travel
If you are an experienced IT auditor with a passion for making a difference in the biopharmaceutical industry, we encourage you to apply for this Senior IT Auditor role with our client.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through this job posting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Monday, April 3, 2023