Construction Accountant - Downtown Renewable Energy
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is working with a global leader in sustainability and uses green solutions to meet the world's ever-growing energy and utility demands through a network of 1000+ sites. Serving tens of millions of customers, they show no signs of slowing down.
They're looking to add an Accountant to their team that will support all development accounting including project cost tracking and reporting, processing of project A/P, and construction draw processing.
- Prepare project workbooks to support balance sheet and income statement balances and activity.
- Prepare and review financial statements, including all monthly journal entries, to verify account balances for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company, ensuring accuracy if all general ledger information
- Coordinate project treasury, banking and cash flow analysis.
- Coordinate and take ownership of project issues with asset managers, project managers and finance professionals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting.
- Existing understanding and knowledge of GAAP
- Multi-Site Organization SEC Company or Public accounting firm experience preferred.
- Ability to adhere to monthly, quarterly and annual department driven deadlines.
- Experience working on multiple projects/developments simultaneously
- Familiarity with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
Thursday, August 5, 2021