Digital Marketing Senior Associate - Asset Management
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a multi-billion dollar financial services company to find a Senior Digital Marketing Associate to support their Asset Management division.
Things to get excited about:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Annual reviews and annual bonuses
- Ability to move to other teams or get promotions after one year in a position
- Full dental, vision, life, disability insurance
- 401k contributions on day 1. Match on day 90.
- Pension Plan contribution
- Alternate work options (work from home a couple days a week after 90 days)
- 20 PTO days, and all banking holidays
- Family programs: including adoption assistance, Maternity leave, paternity leave, Lactation program, child development center on site, School visitation time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite gym and gym discounts across the city
- Legal assistance, counseling, and other professional services
- Business side lead (a.k.a Product Owner) for Asset Management website
- Implement experience improvements and content updates via content management system
- Measure website user experience including engagement and interaction metrics, content feedback and user feedback to develop action plans to enhance experience, task accomplishment and net promoter score
- Optimize lead capture and conversion metrics across the user journey via targeting tactics, personalization, website User Experience, AB testing and marketing attribution
- Establish acquisition and conversion funnel and attribution tracking protocol for all digital acquisition programs.
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly marketing performance metrics including development of insights and indicated actions.
- Consult with Channel Marketing partners
- Build and deploy campaign landing pages
- Partner with Website teams to ideate and execute best practices in User Experience and conversion optimization.
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Information Technology, or relevant experience
- 5-7 years B2B marketing experience
- Extensive, hands-on experience publishing web pages, landing pages and enhancements with digital Content Management Systems
- Fluent in paid digital advertising tactics and conversion funnel measurement
- Comprehensive understanding of web/visual design and user experience principles
- Demonstrated and successful experience in overseeing ongoing website enhancements – developing business requirements, prioritization, partnering with IT resources, measuring results
- Experience in launching numerous types personalized digital experiences to production.
- Experience in helping to define, measure, and analyze ROI and KPIs – turning them into understandable, actionable insights
- Exceptional understanding of all aspects of digital marketing channels
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to effectively communicate appropriately and concisely
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and developers -- translating business requirements into actionable plans
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Digital marketing experience in Financial Services Industry
- Previous experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- Previous experience using Marketo Marketing Automation Software
- Experience with paid / organic digital acquisition marketing campaigns
Friday, March 20, 2020