- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnered with an International Manufacturer in downtown Chicago is looking to hire at the Senior level on their audit team!
The Senior Auditor is considered to be a key source of talent for the broader finance organization. This position allows for excellent exposure and growth and is primarily responsible for executing a variety of financial, IT, and compliance audits at the business unit and corporate levels.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting
- 2+ years of progressive public accounting/audit experience
- CPA or currently pursuing
- US GAAP and GAAS knowledge
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Available to travel both domestically and internationally (annual average is 35-50%)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, JDE and Hyperion are a plus
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Thursday, May 27, 2021