Audit Analytics Supervisor - F500 company
- Chicago, IL
We are partnered with a Fortune 200 pharmaceutical company that is changing the world one product at a time and seeking to bring on the best and brightest leader to their audit analytics team. This organization is known for being innovative, ahead of the curve, and one of the best employers in the market. The company transitions people across the organization regularly which has accelerated careers and almost completely mitigated any turnover externally (2 people have left this team in the past 11 years and one came back!).
Things to get excited about:
- Work for one of the largest well-known global companies in the healthcare space
- Serve as the data analytics point person across the company looking at areas such as risk assessment, audit planning, control testings, SAP projects and more
- Very competitive compensation packages and great stability- 401K matches, pension plans, training, and career development programs and more
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- CIA, CPA, CISA, or CISSP certification
- Experience, 5-7 years prior experience working in an analytics capacity or in risk advisory field
- ERP Literacy, experience working with data from various ERP systems.
- SAP experience required (BPCS, JDE experience preferred)
- Strong organizational skills
Apply below or send your resume to Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, August 12, 2022