Senior Product Manager, HCP Digital Marketing
- Lake Forest, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a billion-dollar pharmaceutical company to find a Senior Product Manager of HCP Digital Marketing.
- Expand, optimize and execute a multi-channel digital marketing program supporting the identification, education, activation and engagement of HCP audiences.
- Manage internal and external partners on day-to-day program execution and optimization of branded and unbranded web properties and CRM programs, ensuring they drive toward strategic goals.
- Develop and optimize HCP media plans incorporating paid search, paid social media, third party media, HCP custom media and display advertising campaigns.
- Form and maintain strong partnerships cross-functional business partners including product marketing, corporate communications, IT, Sales, Sales Training, Medical and Access.
- Maintain ownership of the quality and consistency of web standards, content and structure for the Brand.
- Collaborate with medical, regulatory and legal reviewers to ensure all developed HCP digital tactics are aligned
- Monitor digital spend and budget process, including monthly reporting on forecast vs. actual.
- Manage marketing analytics, insights and optimizations for HCP non-personal promotion digital channels and tactics.
- Stay on top of changing digital behaviors and trends and regularly communicate opportunities and insights.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree business or related field required. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience managing digital and social media channels. HCP digital experience a plus.
- Prior health care marketing experience required, experience in advertising/communications agency experience a plus.
- Rare/Orphan disease marketing experience a plus.
- Understanding of social media channels and the respective strength, demographics and high engagements tactics in each.
- Understanding HCP specific media channels a plus.
- Experience managing paid advertising programs and budgets.
- Knowledge of data analysis and ability to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and the impact on digital marketing strategies and execution.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and resources concurrently on time and on budget
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional, proactive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel, including some overnight and weekend commitments.
Wednesday, November 11, 2020