One of our favorite financial services clients is hiring a Risk Management Audit Manager and Senior Auditor for their largest division!
The positions report to a great leader with a strong background in public accounting who has been on this risk team since its inception. They are excited to continue building out the team and to help mold the talent under them.
You will get vast exposure to various types of risk, domestic and international, including Capital Stress testing, Model Risk, ERM, Operational Risk, Data Risk, Conduct Risk, Third Party Risk, Reputations Risk, and more.
Not only is this company located in a fantastic location, but they also offer several fantastic perks, including:
- Flexible schedule - most of the team is going in 1 day per week into the office in Chicago, New York, Boston, or Atlanta
- A whopping 4+ weeks of vacation time!
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Great benefits package
- Minimal travel requirements
- The chance to work with a $17B bank that focuses mainly on mid-market businesses
- A team of 18 talented auditors led by a former Big 4 Partner
- Opportunities to rotate out of audit and into other areas of the business
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Summer hours for a great work-life balance
- And minimal overtime!