Senior Audit Manager - Fast growing international finance firm!
- Chicago, IL
Our team is working with one of the most impressive international finance firms in the Chicago market to hire a Senior Audit Manager!
We have helped to hire ~30 people to this team over the past 6 years as they have been growing so aggressively and consistently empower internal audit team members to pursue roles throughout the organization. However, while the workload increases as a whole, they don't want the workload per teammate to increase (they value work-life balance), which is why they are looking to add headcount.
This Senior Audit Manager will be focused on their Credit Risk Management and Commercial Banking portfolio and will Manage/lead a team of Audit professionals.
More about the opportunity:
- Company: Large international finance firm that is growing both through acquisition and organically.
- Rotation: This team is a filter into the business. They regularly move people into other areas of the company
- Team: Led by an enthusiastic, bright, approachable leader and the Directors invest in training and development. They hire collaborative, genuine, fun teammates who like to do good work while enjoying each other's company.
- Benefits: health, dental, vision, 401k & match, tuition reimbursement, summer hours
- COVID: The team is not returning to the office in 2021, and beyond that, they are expecting only to go to the office in the loop as needed. A few people have decided they prefer to go into the office and that is available as well.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Professional certification such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) desired
- Experience working in an Internal Audit department at a large US bank focusing on audits of the Credit Risk and/or Commercial Banking portfolio or at a banking regulatory agency with experience overseeing large US banks
- Strong knowledge of US banking regulations and applicable accounting guidance
Monday, August 30, 2021