Lead IT Auditor! Growing company!
- Chicago, IL
A leading technology company in the Chicagoland area is experiencing high growth due to the need for their products in this critical time of virtual connection. They are currently hiring at the LEAD level on their IT Audit team!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Associate Assistance Program
- Education assistance, adoption assistance
- 401k and strong 401k match
- Vacation time + 10 sick days, holiday time, and flexible schedules
- Work from home 1-2 days a week after you are settled in the organization
- $130 Wellness Reward and $500 Tobacco-free credit annually
- Less than 10% travel
The work: The integrated audit teams are involved with and lead challenging and complex enterprise-wide audit projects. The majority of their audits are started from scratch (no previous work papers) so auditors get to get creative and dig deep into the business. Some audits they have done include but in no way are limited to:
- Demolition phone review audit
- Internal communication system review audit
- Vendor and RFP process audit
- New product lifecycle audit
- Fixed Asset audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (IT), Accounting or another related field
- 5+ years experience conducting Information Technology audits or assessments including conducting interviews, evaluating internal controls, and communicating results (including work papers and audit report writing)
- 2+ years SOX experience or other relevant framework experience
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA, or other relevant certification preferred
Apply today to learn more!
Friday, August 20, 2021