Controller - Downtown Chicago!
- Chicago, IL
One of our favorite clients is looking to hire a Controller for their North America region. They are making waves in their industry and were recently acquired, and boast being over a $1B dollar company.
The Controller will report into the CFO and lead charge on accounting, reporting, and finance areas across the organization. This person will be a self-motivated, collaborative, multi-tasking, personable leader who is looking for a long-term home to grow and build their career.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting; CPA required
- 10-15 years of progressively increasing experience in accounting or financial management position; 5+ years in Big 4 external audit
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and the ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to proactively and independently learn business applications, accounting systems, and reporting tools
Things to get excited about:
- Wonderful culture & people
- Beautiful renovated office in the loop
- Competitive compensation package with a hefty bonus
- Very high-level role in the company reporting into the CFO
Friday, November 13, 2020