Property Accountant - Real Estate
- Palatine, IL
A rapidly growing, real-estate focused firm is seeking a brand new Property Accountant for their team! This firm has a national presence and has doubled its employee base and fund size in the past 2 years.
Come join the excitement and work on engaging work with a great team!
- Monthly general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation analyses, and month-end closings
- Monthly compiled financial statements
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Interaction with clients regarding financials, taxes, etc.
- Annual CAM and real estate tax reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation and input
- Acquisition and sale journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Maintain tenant leases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Yardi or other real estate accounting software experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with speed and accuracy
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of all matters
- Ability to manage deadlines effectively
- Real Estate experience a plus
Wednesday, January 26, 2022