Senior IT Auditor
- North Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to be partnering with a top Pharma company in Chicago's northern suburbs! They're looking to add a Senior IT Auditor to their Audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 - 6 years of experience obtained with a consulting or public accounting firm
- Currently everyone is working 100% virtually with no travel. Under normal circumstances travel should be up to about 40% but they have been working on reducing travel to about 20% or so for IT Audit
The Senior IT Auditor will have experience with:
- Execution of Information Systems audits, including Data Privacy, Data Security or Network Security.
- Implementation of large-scale ERP packages, including SAP, Oracle other similar systems.
- Technical experience with SAP (i.e. Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, FI/CO, etc.) and/or various other financial and business critical applications preferred.
Things to get excited about:
- Salary + 7% Bonus
- 401(k) and Pension Plan
- Paternity leave in addition to phenomenal Maternity leave
- Travel is mainly to Europe and domestic audits are either here in area or California or NY
- International Audits are usually about 3-4 weeks at a time
- $ stipend when on international audits to go and travel and have fun
- When Off Audit, work from home on Fridays
- Average about 7 days/month in the office (from what their employees have told us)
- 100% Work from home and NO Travel currently due to COVID-19
Thursday, August 5, 2021