Associate Brand Manager
- La Farge, WI
Want to work for an innovative organic food and beverage manufacturer? We are partnering with the #1 US organic cooperative to secure multiple Associate Brand Managers! They have spent the past 3 decades created some of the most beloved brands and are looking for you to continue the marketing efforts!
Why you should work here:
- They are a co-op run company, meaning they are owned by the farmers that create the product. They plan to never change this and never sell.
- They firmly believe in developing employees and frequently promote from within
- They are America's #1 organic food cooperative
- They have an onsite cafeteria, gym, and medic that are always available.
Summary of Role:
The Associate Brand Manager reports to a Brand Manager and plays a key role in delivering business goals (volume, profit, and share) through the creation and execution of brand strategies and plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Brand Manager to create short and long term brand objectives, strategies and leads the execution of brand plans and tactics to deliver against brand objectives.
- Leads and interfaces with cross-functional teams to execute brand plans.
- Communicates business plans, results, and key initiatives to internal stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the assigned category and brand. Leads brand business analysis; monitoring and reporting business performance against KPIs. Identifies opportunities and issues to drive brand growth and profitability.
- Assists in financial, competitive, category and pricing analysis, identifying key trends and brand implications.
- Manages annual marketing budget for the assigned brand. Collaborates with activation team on marketing support planning, creative development, execution, and measurement.
- Assists Brand Manager in identifying incremental opportunities with new-product and packaging initiatives. Leads the commercialization of new initiatives within the commercialization process. Communicates project status, issues, and opportunities to the broader organization.
- Collaborates with Category Management and Sales to create strong selling materials
Additional Job Duties
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum 2-4 years of progressive product management experience in branded consumer products company.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Dairy and/or cheese industry experience desired but not required; food experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills; syndicated data experience including SPINS, IRI, and Nielsen
- Must be able to build trust and effectively lead cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset: creative, resourceful, risk-taker, business savvy, adaptable
- Project management experience and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
Buckingham Search is proud to only support and represent equal opportunity workplaces and affirmative action employers.
Thursday, August 8, 2019