Human Resources Director
- Plano, TX
Buckingham Search is partnering with a real estate client to secure a Director of Human Resources. This is an amazing opportunity to roll-up your sleeves, build-out process and impact the entire organization and HR team.
Things to get excited about:
- The company has gone from 5,000 properties to 12,000 properties in 2 years. Aggressive growth.
- One newly created roles on this team due to growth,
- Ability to truly impact the organization and HR team directly.
- Employees truly feel supported by the company and leadership.
- Exposure across the organization. Not uncommon for the CEO and other leadership to walk up to the desks of everyone.
- Strong benefits: health, dental, vision, life, 401k match
Director of Human Resources
The Human Resources Director will provide the full range of human resource management across our Chicago, IL and Plano, TX operations in collaboration with the HR team located in our Plano office. Duties include a wide range of projects and day to day responsibilities with particular emphasis on employee relations.This person will independently yet collaboratively impact all aspects of HR for a 300+ employee organization.
- Interprets and guides resolution of employee relations and work-related problems
- Analyzes, develops and leads training needs and activities, including onboarding
- Assesses and enhances performance management process
- Creates and delivers leadership management training
- Supervises workforce planning and reorganization practices
- Recommends solutions to enhance policies, perks and benefits
- Leads compensation cycles
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years related HR generalist experience
- Real estate or professional services industry preferred
- Experience resolving employee relations issues
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative visionary able to find unique solutions to challenges
- Collaborative initiator dedicated to personal and professional development of self and colleagues
Compensation: This is an exempt position. The Company offers a competitive benefits package.
Reporting To: SVP Human Capital
Buckingham Search is proud to only support and represent equal opportunity workplaces and affirmative action employers.
Wednesday, October 16, 2019