Senior IT Auditor
- Wheeling, IL
A $3.5B computer hardware manufacturer in Chicago's suburbs is looking to add talent to their audit team! They are hiring for a Senior IT Auditor who will carry out audit projects focusing on risk, control, and governance processes, and will be a crucial part in guiding the business through its response to cyber risks and evolution further into the software and solutions space.
The team is led by a strong and involved Director, who is excited to expand and develop his staff. They have grown from a team of 4 to 25 over the last three years!
- Assist and lead operational IT Audit projects to deliver value-driven observations that help grow IT and security maturity
- Assist and lead the execution of SOX compliance auditing of the IT General Controls (ITGCs) and IT Application Controls
- Collaborate with Internal Auditors and SOX leaders beyond the IT Audit space to share IT, security, and privacy domain expertise
- Partner with Audit Analytics to develop leading-class continuous auditing techniques and data analytics
- Engage in ERM activities to evaluate the top IT, security, and privacy risks
- Partner with leaders to share governance, risk, and control knowledge which impacts strategy and execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
- Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Information Systems Auditor or other certification is highly preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience, must have experience auditing or running SOX internal controls. Public accounting experience is desired.
- Experience working with COBIT and NIST framework is a plus
- Must have experience working with a major ERP system
Tuesday, June 22, 2021