Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is partnering with a leading global provider of enterprise software and services that enable companies to manage and optimize their environment, health, safety and sustainability. They are searching for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help grow their team!
This role is responsible for creating the sourcing strategy, identifying recommendations for the interview process, and consulting with internal teams on best practices. There will be timelines for searches and the right individual will be able to recruit from the passive market.
- 5+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies
- Experience in building a sales talent pipeline from sales development, insides sales to enterprise sales executives
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
- Focus on deliverables and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually see new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Excellent communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Proven consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a Senior TA Partner
- Possess analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Tuesday, April 26, 2022