Senior Auditor - International manufacturer in the loop!
- Chicago, IL
A Multi-billion-dollar diversified manufacturer in Chicago's Loop is looking to hire a new Senior Auditor to their team!
This company is known for a history of acquisitions, having acquired 10+ competitors in the last few years. This strategy has led the company to double in size over the past 9 years and there is no end in sight. They now have a global reach in 20+ countries through a portfolio of holding companies and brands!
- Coordinate and execute the financial, Sarbanes-Oxley and IT based audit engagements.
- Work with the Internal Audit Manager and assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan by location/function based on internal risk assessment processes.
- Maintain and update the internal audit programs and policies, as necessary. Develop new audit programs as situations dictate.
- Prepare internal audit reports and memos for review by the Internal Audit Manager. Ensure issues are clearly described and recommendations are sound and in accordance with Company policies and standards.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or equivalent field required.
- CPA certification is preferred. CIA and/or CISA a plus.
- 2+ years of relevant accounting/auditing experience; preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Previous SEC experience is a plus.
- Technical accounting interest, skills and expert working knowledge of GAAP and the Company’s Financial Standards.
- Ability to effectively supervise and motivate engagement staff and to relate effectively with all levels of management.
- Sound knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple field audit assignments and/or special projects and to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in personal computer skills including Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, including domestic and international assignments.
Friday, March 5, 2021