Property Management Accountant - Growing Company!
- Barrington, IL
Buckingham Search is working with a growing boutique public accounting firm specializing in serving institutional and other private equity real estate owners, including a group of 22 funds with over $3 billion in multiple type real estate assets which continues to consistently grow. They’re looking to hire a Property Management Accountant to their team due to the growth this organization has seen!
The team is absolutely wonderful and is looking for an optimistic self-starter with the ability to achieve results independently while working well in a team environment. This role offers flexible hours. competitive salaries, and much more!
- Monthly general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation analyses, and month-end closings
- Monthly compiled financial statements
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Interaction with clients regarding financials, taxes, etc.
- Annual CAM and real estate tax reconciliations
- Annual budget preparation and input
- Acquisition and sale journal entries
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Maintain tenant leases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Yardi or other real estate accounting software experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and perform duties with speed and accuracy
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of all matters
- Ability to manage deadlines effectively
- Real Estate experience a plus
- 2+ Years Experience
Please apply below to learn more!
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
$60,000 - $75,000