Director, Financial Reporting - Real Estate Investment Firm in the Loop!
- Chicago, IL
Buckingham Search is excited to partner with a leading real estate investment firm in Chicago to hire a Director of External Reporting for one of their growing portfolios.
This is a newly created role that will work closely with senior finance stakeholders and lead quarterly and annual financial reporting (including 10-Q, 10-K, 8-K), along with researching, documenting, and implementing technical accounting matters. This key member of the team will also coordinate and lead the company’s SOX and internal compliance process with third party assistance and build accounting policies and practices.
- Medical, Dental, FSA, HSA, Vision
- 401k Match of 100% up to 5%; vested immediately
- Life, Disability insurance
- Parental Leave
- Flexible vacation time and paid holidays
- Free gym on-sight
- Tuition Reimbursement of $5k annually
- 100% Covered Annual Divvy Membership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA Required
- 8+ years of experience required
- Public accounting experience, preferably Big Four highly desired
- Real estate experience a plus
- 10K/Q SEC filing experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Must be a results-driven team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Monday, March 29, 2021