Chief Operating Officer
Budding Talent Partners LLC
- Santa Rosa, CA
Cannabis company that has acquired licenses in cultivation and manufacturing. Their currently in the process of finishing construction on a new cultivation and extraction facility and they need a strong leader to manage all operations.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Compliance, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required - Master's Degree a plus.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role, cannabis industry experience strongly desired
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
Thursday, October 17, 2019