Building Talent, LLC
- Oakland, CA
A dynamic and growing California Architecture, Urban Design and Planning Firm is looking for a Project Architect to support our design development and construction documents efforts. Revit drafting capabilities are a must.
- Involvement in projects from conceptual design through construction.
- Lead project teams to success in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Work directly with partners and senior staff.
- Coordinate projects with client and consultant teams.
- Prepare construction documents to the highest level.
- 7-10 years of experience in preparation of construction documents and coordination of consultant teams. Revit drafting capabilities are a must.
- Degree in Architecture from an accredited university.
- Creative and technically minded
- A very organized person who can track multiple projects.
- Multi-family residential experience a major plus.
- Licensed Architect a plus.
Monday, June 4, 2018