Building Talent, LLC
- San Jose, CA
An Architectural firm in San Jose is looking for a Project Manager for Education projects.
The Project Manager has primary responsibility for the design quality, technical quality, and financial performance of selected projects. Participates in proposals and interviews; is the primary contact with clients and client groups; develops budgets, schedules and work plans; directs project teams; develops conceptual and final designs; manages production and approvals; directs provision of bidding and construction support services.
- Degree in Architecture or closely related field
- Minimum of 9 years of experience working for an architecture firm
- Strong technical skills utilizing AutoCAD and REVIT
- Excellent presentation, communication and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Experience managing junior staff
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional experience and licensure in California
- Experience with educational or other projects subject to the Division of the State Architect (DSA) review
- Experience with bidding public financed projects
Monday, June 4, 2018