Sr. Environmental Project Manager
Building Talent, LLC
- Phoenix, AZ
A national Environmental firm is expanding its business in the Southwest and is seeking a mid- to senior level Environmental Project Manager/Client Manager to assist in growing and developing the greater Phoenix area. This position demands a skilled manager with an existing network of contacts/client portfolio and experience within the regional environmental community. This person will work with our Environmental Services Leader for the Arizona and New Mexico offices (Phoenix, Tucson, and Albuquerque).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing and contributing to business development activities, and serving as a client manager to foster/develop/maintain client relationships.
- Developing scopes of work and budgets, managing, and executing Phase I and II environmental site assessments, groundwater monitoring programs, soil and groundwater remedial actions, asbestos and/or lead based paint surveys, indoor air assessments, industrial hygiene monitoring, environmental compliance auditing and permitting, and related environmental services with senior oversight.
- Communicating with clients, third party and regulatory agents regarding project status, schedules and compliance issues.
- Ensuring adherence to client and corporate contract specifications in all activities including Health, Safety, Security, and Environment.
- Makes decisions independently on engineering or scientific problems and methods, and represents the company in conferences to resolve important questions, and plans and coordinates work.
- Management of projects should include lead technical person, client contact, scheduling of personnel, and other management duties such as projecting manpower requirements, billing projections, invoicing, and accounts receivable management.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering or Earth/Environmental Sciences required.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience. Experience must include hands-on field and office based activities in environmental consulting. Specific experience on solid or hazardous waste management, industrial projects, Federal/DoD, groundwater assessments and landfill compliance monitoring/ reporting is a plus.
- Business Development experience in the Phoenix market required.
- Demonstrated experience in project development and execution in the Public (Federal/DoD/state/local) and Private sectors.
- Professional Certification (EIT/PE/PG/CIH) and current OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER training a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and a team player with great communication, technical writing, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
The environmental firm offers excellent opportunities for career advancement and a competitive compensation package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP, paid holidays and PTO.
Tuesday, June 26, 2018