Building Talent, LLC
- New York, NY
A respected architectural firm is looking for a Studio Director in their New York office to lead and develop the team for workplace and retail projects and support business development efforts from the Principal group.
- Make those on your team better.
- Thoroughly understand the client’s objectives.
- Develop the trust of the client and pursue new opportunities.
- Delegate work assignments based on project scope and team member’s skill set.
- Manage the production of client deliverables on time and budget; identify extra services.
- Manage revenue projections and staffing projections.
- Assist with billing and collections for assigned projects.
- Oversight of, and adherence to, professional standards and technical procedures.
- Review weekly updates from Project Managers
- Assist with developing proposals and reviewing contracts.
- Provide construction administration services.
- Manage close out of projects.
- Leads or participates in employee performance appraisals and candidate interviews.
Ability to consistently:
- ask the right questions at the right time.
- communicate clearly and concisely; both verbally and in writing.
- work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- complete tasks on time with accuracy and with strong attention to detail.
- work with integrity, trust and commitment, setting an example for others.
- see what’s not there and make positive things happen.
Thursday, October 11, 2018